Turner Network Television (TNT) is a popular American broadcasting channel that is not officially available on the LG Content Store. However, there are alternative ways to stream TNT on LG Smart TVs.
One way is to use the TNT mobile app. This app allows users to cast live and on-demand TNT content to their LG TV. To do this, open the app on your mobile device and tap the Cast icon. Then, select your LG TV from the list of devices.
Another way to watch TNT on an LG Smart TV is to subscribe to a live TV streaming service that offers TNT in its lineup. Some popular live TV streaming services that include TNT include Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.
How to Watch TNT on LG TV
Here are available methods to watch TNT on your LG Smart TV.
How to Cast TNT to LG Smart TV
If you want to cast TNT content to your LG TV using the TNT mobile app, you must set up a Chromecast or Google TV with your TV. This will allow you to cast the content from your Android device to your LG TV using the Cast icon.
1. Connect your Android smartphone and LG TV to the SAME Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the TNT app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Once installed, open the TNT app and sign in with your TNT account credentials.
4. Choose the content you want to stream on your LG TV.
5. Now, click on the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
6. Select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices.
7. Selected content will start playing on your LG TV via casting.
How to AirPlay TNT to LG Smart TV
1. Turn on and enable AirPlay on your LG TV from the device settings.
2. Connect your LG TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
3. Download the TNT app on your iOS device from the App Store.
4. Sign in with your TNT account credentials.
5. Choose and Play the content you want to stream on your LG Smart TV.
6. Now tap on the AirPlay icon and select your LG TV.
7. After that, the video will play on your LG TV screen via Airplay screen mirroring.
Read also: How to Change LG Smart TV Name?
How to Stream TNT on LG TV Via Web Browser
LG Smart TVs have a built-in web browser, so you can watch TNT content by visiting the TNT website. Here are the steps on how to do it:
1. Connect your LG TV to a strong WiFi Network.
2. Press the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote to view the home screen.
3. Select the Web Browser app.
4. Enter the URL ( https://international.tbs.com ) in the address bar for the TNT website.
5. Sign in to your TNT account.
6. Select and start streaming your favorite TNT content.
How to Watch TNT on LG TV using Streaming Devices
Alternatively, you can use streaming devices to watch TNT content. Here are some of the streaming devices that are compatible with the TNT app:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Google TV